As from 2016-01-01, application for the programme of the International SummerAcademy 2016 will be open.
For the Young Talents a separate application form is available: click here
NB 1 Payment
- Please choose A for active and P for passive
- Application is limited to 64 teaching hours
- Please indicate your 2nd choices in case a course is full
- The courses starting with the same number cannot be combined: 1a & 1b, 2a & 2b, 5a & 5b, 5a & 5c, 5b & 5c etc...
- Courses indicated with (-F-) are allready fully booked for active participants
- Course 1a | Bach must be combined with course 2a (Guy Bovet in week 1 and Ludger Lohmann in week 2
- Course 3a | Bach must be combined with course 4a (Wolfgang Zerer in week 1 and Leo van Doeselaar in week 2
- For application of the Young Talent class, please fill in the Online Application Form Young Talent-class Summer Academy 2016
NB 2 Active/Passive Student
|Your application is only definite after payment of the course fee, registration fee and, if reserved, the B&B arrangement.
|Courses in the first week are including the excursion on Saturday 23 July. We will return in the late evening; keep this in mind when you fill in your B&B dates.